2017 CCLD Summer Reading Club
Welcome to the Kids Summer Reading Club Home Page! Record your minutes read and remember to return to the library for your weekly prize and fun special programs!
West Elmira Kids
West Elmira Teens
West Elmira Library Adults
- June 26 @ 4:00 Build a Better World...Kick-Off Event!
- July 3 @ 4:00 Building & Construction Magic with Cris Johnson!
- July 10 @ 4:00 Build a Maze!
- July 17 @ 4:00 Build a Band!
- July 24 @ 4:00 Build with Airigami!
- July 31 @ 4:00 Build your Brainpower with Ithaca Physics Bus and Ross Park Zoomobile!
New users click on the
Sign Me Up
button. If you have already registered for this program, enter your First and Last Names and the last 4 digits of your phone # and click on the
Make sure you log your minutes each week and stop into the library to claim your prize!
Your First & Last Name
Last 4 digits of Phone #
SUPER READERS...See Special Message Below!!!
Summer Reading Club is a 6 week (June 26-August 7) program with free entertaining events every week. Special rewards for all who read throughout the summer, including an invitation to our ending party at Eldridge Park sponsored by the Friends of CCLD!